Open-Explorers, Daniel Rintz and Josephine Flohr, have just returned from another three years on the road traversing Africa and the Americas. As a filmmaker, Daniel originally set off in 2008 with the dream of circumnavigating and documenting the globe. Two years in, he teamed up with fellow adventurer, Josephine. Their travels were documented in the award-winning feature-length adventure motorcycling film, Somewhere Else Tomorrow.
The filmmaking couple’s most recent overlanding experience marks the achievement of Daniel’s goal, and concludes a chapter in what promises to be a remarkable and colorful story. They’re currently hard at work in post-production of the second film (title T.B.D.). Expect this highly-anticipated sequel to immerse you into their incredible journey of our vibrant, complex, beautiful and sometimes heartbreaking world. In addition to the perks which are described on the Indiegogo crowdfunding site, everyone who donates to Open-Explorers' New Movie will:
- Be able to watch the film months before its premiere.
- Appear in the credits of the film (unless you contribute anonymously)
- Get access to unpublished material (e.g. bloopers)
- Receive updates on the post-production process
- Help an independent filmmaker convey an honest and adventurous
story of discovery about humanity and the world.
Open-Explorers' NEW MOVIE (pitch video) from Open-Explorers on Vimeo.