Globetracker is the latest evolution of SPIDI’s world famous adventure touring collection. This EN13595-1 certified waterproof jacket will be your best companion in all the weather conditions and at any latitude. SPIDI tested this garment from Iceland to the Sahara desert with outstanding results. It has been designed by SPIDI Safety Lab with the aim to raise the standards of ergonomics, comfort and safety in long-distance touring and raids in extreme conditions and introduces for the first time in the motorcycle market new innovative technologies such the Dermizax® membrane by Toray.
This particular molecular control membrane is directly coupled to the outer fabric, ensuring impermeability at 100%, extremely rapid breathability and minimum levels of condensation; this is of vital importance when travelling the world looking for the perfect road, crossing borders and continents and facing the elements.
At the same time Globetracker features large air vents on the chest, arms and back, enriched by waterproof and resealable closures, so to ensure a great and even air flow and a water tight barrier during storms. The outer fabric in Cebonner® allows an exceptional fit, thanks to the elasticity on the two axes and the highest levels of abrasion resistance.
Moreover, Globetracker sets new safety standards being entirely EN13595-1 certified; this means the whole jacket withstood the toughest abrasion, tearing and impact test simulations according to the CE standards. There is no better proof of Globetracker’s quality. To reach this result, Globetracker features triple stitchings on the impact areas, SPIDI’s state of the art fabrics, an innovative design that works as a frame, plus a full kit of EN1621-1 certified Forcetech protectors.
For active safety the jacket has 3M Scotchlite® reflective inserts around 360°s, and a high visibility color option is available. To extend the riding experience to the cold season, on the inside there is a 150gr removable thermal down jacket that can be worn separately, while the jacket is lined with CoolMax material to promote breathability.
Among the main features of Globetracker jacket there are:
- High tenacity Extra Tenax triple twisted Nylon 6.6
- Toray Dermizax® waterproof membrane bonded to the outer fabric
- Toray Cebonner® fabric to provide maximum elasticity
- Water repellent Teflon-coated
- Hi visibility certified fabric (only on Grey/Yellow color)
- 3 layers transpiring, waterproof and windproof system
- 3M Scotchlite® reflex zones for night-riding
- Punched mesh fabric
- Fieldsensor: mesh lining allowing fast sweat dispersion
- Polar microfleece
- Neoprene: elastic, comfortable and waterproof fabric
- Arrangement for back protector CE Lev. 1 Z53
- Arrangement for back protector CE Lev.1 Z54
- Force-Tech removable protectors CE certified EN 1621-1:2012 on shoulder and elbows
- Arrangement for back protector CE Lev. 2 Z147
- Arrangement for Thorax Warrior Chest Z157
- Arrangement for back protector CE Lev. 2 Z167
- Two jackets in one
- Zip fastener to join jacket/trousers
- Average weight 2,5 Kg
- Resealable vented panels
- Integrated ERGOFIT SYSTEM
- Adjustable waist fastening
- Straps to adjust and fasten CE protectors
- Adjustable drawstring tightening
- Adjustment and EST fastening on neck
- Collar with Neoprene inserts
- MAX LINER Plus insulating jacket\
The SPIDI Globetracker is available in sizes M-4XL, in two color options - Black/Grey or Grey/Yellow Fluorescent. MSRP: $999 SPIDI.com