Nationwide Powersports Hacker Testing and Secured Security Measures
We are shoppers too. We wouldn't enter our credit card information on a site that we weren't sure was safe and we know you wouldn't either. That is why we take website security very seriously because hackers don't just hurt you, it hurts us too so we have a vested interest in making sure that Nationwide Powersports provides the most advanced hardware and software configurations to protect all of us.
We will never ever sell your information (why anybody would want to give away their customers is beyond us).
Some of the Security Measures that we routinely run, but not limited to are:
- SSL Certificates
- Managed Firewalls
- Port Scanning
- Hardware and Software Monitoring 24/7
- Anti-Virus Protection
- Data Encryption
- and for those certain instances where the previous items can't help , a 12-Guage.
Confidence knowing your information is secured...
As part of our company-wide belief, we won't skimp on the corners and that also means that when it comes to handling your credit card transactions, we partnered up with Authorize.Net, one of the Premier leading payment gateways to offer safe and secure credit card and electronic check transactions for our customers.
The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the credit card and electronic check processing networks (see an online payments diagram). The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
- 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
- Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
- Compliance with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard.